Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'll be dead before you put a gun in my brothers' hands.

I really love my ugly dog. I consider her a so-ugly-she's-cute dog, but Clay disagrees. To each his own. Her name's Lucy and when she wakes up her beard is always crooked.

Today I learned that I've been saying a phrase wrong my entire life. I'm pretty sure this happens to everyone at some point, and I'm grateful that at least it's only this one thing that I've always said incorrectly. For some reason I thought the phrase was "for all intensive purposes" ... but alas, I was wrong. It's "for all intents and purposes". Who knew? :)

I'm rekindling my love for Brand New. It had never gone away by any means, I just hadn't paid enough attention to it lately. But Mr. Lacey, I missed you.

1 comment:

  1. I realized that a few years ago for the phrase "I could care less." When really, the way people mean it & the way it is supposed to be is "I couldn't care less." Bugs me forever!

    Miss you, dear! Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete