Saturday, July 24, 2010

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes."
- Marcel Proust

I wish that I was half as interesting as I was in Vienna, haha. It was so much easier to be entertaining when my mind was constantly being stimulated and I was fascinated with the world around me.

These days, I've been watching (and re-watching) True Blood and eating too much Taco Bell and wondering why I'm not magically getting thin.

As of today, however, I only have two more weeks in Chattanooga! I'm leaving for my road trip then, and I'm really excited to start that adventure. From there I'm going straight back to Lipscomb, and so I'm stressing out about getting everything ready for the next few months (essentially) in such a short amount of time!

It's also only one week until my birthday month (and birthday week) so I am excited! Still 12? Maybe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment