Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Let's build ourselves a fire.

I have recently become aware that apparently more people than I suspected read this blog. How daunting. The things I think and do are really not interesting enough for an obvious. However, I feel quite accomplished at the moment for having finished my paper on a play written by Steve Martin - it's like that one thing has finally made me feel back on track, hah. I do have a German quiz tomorrow... but I'll make do!

Watching True Blood has made me talk with a more Southern accent, I swear. I was just reading Dead to the World to Kayla Lupo as a bedtime story and I think I have my Sookie/Arlene voice down pat. :) My, what a skill.

I love when my 8 a.m. class is cancelled. I mean, I really do like that class, and in a lot of ways I like starting my day so early... but it is SUCH a relief to know that I don't have to be up at 7 in the morning. I kind of miss sleeping till noon.

Life is moving so quickly lately. All of my friends are growing up (maybe I am, too... but only a little). People are taking business trips and getting engaged and it's blowing my mind. I feel like I'm still 16.

I wonder if I'll miss Vienna for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment