Thursday, January 21, 2010

All the love I want to give gets caught between every rib.

The weather is beautiful. Today is beautiful, in a dreary-cloudy-rainy-gloomy-Industrial-Revolution-era-London sort of way. But the lack of freezing wind and highs in the 20's has been working out really well for me.

I suddenly feel uncomfortable with typing anything that matters to me, since it's on the internet and all. Heading to house church soon, though I don't actually know when. I really enjoy being excited about all of my classes every day. Well, I'm never excited about German... but that's not German's fault. Haha.

I wish I could fix everything for my friends who are hurting. I wish I knew all the answers to everyone's life questions about fairness and right and wrong and God and relationships. I wish I could love everyone without expecting anything at all in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment